Introducing the First and Most Capable WordPress Backup Solution on Envato Market Intuitive Dashboard Cloud Sync – Working with a staging & a production server? We got you covered! WordPress Backup allows you to easily sync across all files, or just the ones you really need between the servers, in just a few minutes. This all happens automatically based on a schedule you define!
We at themeshub provides you latest WordPress themes,plugins, PHP scripts for free download. We highly recommend you to use these themes & plugins only for Demo purpose not for commercial use. We don’t guarantee if these themes or plugins can cause damage your server use these at your own risk. Contact Us if you have any query or suggestion…
- Intuitive Dashboard – Get a quick overview of existing backup instances
- Cloud Sync – Working with a staging & a production server? We got you covered! WP SuperBackup allows you to easily sync across all files, or just the ones you really need between the servers, in just a few minutes. This all happens automatically based on a schedule you define!
- Set up “Snapshots” – You can have one, or any number of backup instances
- Snapshot Logs – Easily track all backup tasks and always know what the current status of your latest backup is
- Instance Migration – If you’ve stored a backup on your trust hard disk drive, this feature allows you to easily import it and migrate it onto your current WordPress installation! You have full control over what files get migrated, so you can make sure they don’t break the installation, once migration is complete.
- One Click Restore – Pick any snapshot, click Restore, Done!
- Cloud Snapshots – If you want to be extra safe, the plugin allows you to upload your backups to the cloud, you know, just in case your server burns altogether!
- Backup Destinations – WP SuperBackup supports a plethora of cloud services, including but not limited to your own (s)FTP accounts, Google Drive, Dropbox, Amazon, OneDrive, Copy.com, RackSpace etc
- Easy setup – A quick visit to the “General Settings” tab enables you to set up email notifications, define a quota, the backup directory (on the same server) or simply clean up existing backup files
- and much more…