EightyDays is a beautiful WordPress travel theme that is perfectly suitable for a travelling blog or magazine. If you are a traveler or a travel agency who writes and shares your experience, the places you visited or the photos, then EightyDays is the best theme for you.
The theme has an elegant appearance, beautiful typography and has thoughtful options for you to customize your website the easy way. All the options, the options are carefully selected specifically for a travel blog to optimize the user experience and make you less headache while still keep the maximum customization.
We at themeshub provides you latest WordPress themes,plugins, PHP scripts for free download. We highly recommend you to use these themes & plugins only for Demo purpose not for commercial use. We don’t guarantee if these themes or plugins can cause damage your server use these at your own risk. Contact Us if you have any query or suggestion…
- Responsive layout looks great on all devices.
- Beautiful typography.
- Upload your own favicon.
- Upload your own custom logo.
- Supports mobile menu where you can show any content for mobile devices
- Has built-in related posts (no plugins required)
- Has built-in author info box and author social links for single post
- Customizable footer text.
- Top notch customer support.
- Regular updates ensure WordPress compatibility.
- Browser compatibility: Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Opera, IE9+.
- Built with HTML5 and CSS3 (LESS).
- and much more..
Translation-ready for easy localization.